Career Training Experts is dedicated to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of all our visitors. We ensure clandestine transactions with the service while certifying that your experience with us is guarded and your personal information, along with your billing data, is encrypted using a dependable and robust software. The company only makes this information accessible to relevant personnel, and unique credentials for accessing personal information are only offered to applicable employees and businesses.
This privacy statement is pertinent to all Career Training Experts-owned domains and pages. It accounts for personally identifiable information, anonymous data collections, and collective reporting.
The Security We Offer
- Career Training Experts does not support any pop-up ads, banner ads, pop-unders, or any other kind of commercial advertisements.
- The website restricts access to user’s personal information from third-party hosts.
- The website refuses to collaborate with cross-marketing or link-referral programs with other websites.
- We do not gather personal information from users under the age of 13.
The Information Collected
- Career Training Experts typically do not collect personal information directly. We merely enable the safety training course registration, along with the purchase of OSHA-associated course materials via third-party websites. Those service providers would request access to your personal information in order to finalize the transactions. However, if you directly contact our website or respond to our feedback form, we may collect your information.
- Your personal information, required for registration would be a name, address, phone, fax, email address, social security number, license number, date of birth, username and password, billing information, transaction, and credit card information.
- Career Training Experts keeps track of weblogs. These may include your IP address, page URL and a timestamp. The collected logs are not linked to your personal information unless you have signed in to our website. The objective is to identify any fault in our server, to understand the visitor’s interest, as well as to improve the quality of service we provide to our clients.
The Information Stored
- The weblogs and other related records are stored permanently.
- Career Training Experts takes every measure to ensure that your personal information is shielded from the public. However, we cannot guarantee complete safekeeping.
Sharing Of Information
Career Training Experts does not share any of the client’s personal information. However, the following exceptions are made:
- We may share the information with relevant law enforcement personnel in case the law obligates us. Disclosure may take place as a response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal processes.
- We may share user information if our records detect fraudulent activity or other practices involving subterfuge that the governmental agencies must know of.
- We may share personal information of the users, in case the communication records advocate potential harm directed at others.
The Use of Information
Your personal information is used with the ensuing objectives:
- To enhance your experience with the website.
- To swiftly return the services that you have invested in.
- To assist you in finishing your educational necessities.
- To assist the website in creating relevant content to inform you thoroughly on what we offer.
- To continually keep you informed about the product upgrades, special offers, updated information and new services offered by Career Training Experts.
- To give feedback in web-based surveys.
- To partake in promotional offers.
Protection of Personal Information
Career Training Experts certifies the safeguarding of all the information shared with the website. We make certain that your data is prevented from gaining unauthorized access or disclosure (unless in the cases above) and the shared information is shielded against loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. Additionally, the data is stored in password-controlled servers and is essentially provided limited access which ensures its security and protection.
Career Training Experts utilizes SSL encryptions when it collects or transfers vulnerable data, including credit card information, security details, and other personal information. The credit cards are only charged for payment purposes, and strict measures are implemented to avoid credit card fraud. Moreover, our payment process is carried out in real-time, ensuring effective management against fraud.
Admittance to Personal Information
Career Training Experts grants you access to make sure that your added information is updated and accurate. You are permitted to log into your account at any time to access your given information. However, for security reasons, your identity would need to be verified through the correct submission of username and password before:
- You may view, edit or update the information you have already provided.
- You may register and resume course, curriculum and gain access to product updates.
Protection against Web-Based Transactions
Career Training Experts is designed to offer you a guarded transaction by offering multiple options to protect your personal information. We facilitate the industry secured measures, made accessible through the browser, called the SSL encryption. You are encouraged to contact the customer support via phone or e-mail, in the case you do not want to share your credit card information online.
Participating in our services suggests that you have accepted and acknowledged the terms and conditions of our data collection policies, and you have given us your consent to collect and transfer the information to relevant persons. It is important to note that your personal information may be stored on servers located outside of your resident jurisdiction. By using our services, you are consenting to the aforementioned policies.
Your feedback is important to us. If you have any complaints, queries, questions or comments, contact us at 866 786 2830