The OSHA HAZWOPER 40-hour training course is intricately designed for workers involved in the eviction of hazardous substances from waste sites. The program is also applicable for individuals who conduct hazardous waste operations and emergency response, which are potentially detrimental to their health and wellbeing.
The 40 hr HAZWOPER training is based on the instructions required by 29 CFR 1910.120(e) (3), OSHA's Hazardous Waste and Emergency Response training standard. Upon successful completion of the course, workers will receive a 40-hour HAZWOPER certification, which is accepted by OSHA as approved documentation of training.
Who Requires 40 Hour HAZWOPER Training
The OSHA 40-hour HAZWOPER training program is built to implement safe and healthy work practices. The OSHA 40 certification program is beneficial for workers who actively work on hazardous sites, as well as the individuals participating in the following roles:
- Job Supervisors
- General And Construction Workers
- Hazardous Materials Technicians
- Hazardous Materials Specialists
- On-Scene Incident Commanders
40 Hour HAZWOPER Certification | Course Objectives
The 40-hour HAZWOPER training will cover the ensuing topics:
- Online HAZWOPER Refresher Course Introduction
- Introduction To OSHA
- Agencies And Regulations Thoroughly Explained As Per The OSHA Standards Of 40 Hour HAZWOPER Training Online
- Fall Hazards As Covered By The OSHA HAZWOPER 40 Hour Training.
- Electrocution and Safety Unlimited HAZWOPER Measures.
- Struck By Hazards- As Per The Standards Of OSHA 40 HAZWOPER Training
- Caught in Hazards- A Detailed Guide Meeting The 24-Hour HAZWOPER Training Requirements and The HAZWOPER 40 Hour Course Requirements.
- Confined Spaces- Safety and Preventive Measures as Per the HAZPOWER Training Requirements
- OSHA HAZWOPER Excavations Training
- HAZWOPER 40 Fall Protection Certification
- OSHA 40 Hour HAZWOPER Fire Prevention Training
- Types Of Hazards
- OSHA HAZWOPER Certification In Toxicology
- HAZWOPER Supervisor Training In Hazardous Communication
- Level Of Protection
- HAZWOPER 40 Hour Course In PPE
- OSHA HAZWOPER Refresher In The Usage Of Respirators
- Hazardous Materials 40 Hour HAZWOPER Training
- OSHA 40 Hour Hazardous Waste Course
- HAZWOPER Training Online On The Safe Use Of Drums And Containers
- 40 Hr HAZWOPER Ergonomics Training
- OSHA 40 Hour Training In Decontamination
- HAZWOPER Site Safety Planning Class
- HAZWOPER Training Levels In Medical Surveillance
- OSHA 1910.120 Site Emergencies Standards And Training
- Managing Safety And Health
40 Hour HAZWOPER Training | Course Requirements
- The course credit for this program is 40 hours.
- OSHA 24 Hour HAZWOPER training and OSHA 8 hour HAZWOPER refresher is also available for employees working at different positions.
- An assessment will be taken after the conclusion of each module. A passing criterion of 70% or above is set for each quiz.
- Failure to clear quizzes in three attempts will result in the termination of the account.
- The OSHA 40-hour HAZWOPER certificate will be received after the completion of the course.
- The course completion will be marked by a grade of more than 70% in the course’s final assessment.
- Certification will be received after the individual has cleared all quizzes as well as the final exam.