The OSHA 30-hour construction training program in an extensive safety course, explicitly designed for the individuals involved in the construction industry. The course qualifies the participants to gain mastery in the roles of foremen, safety directors and field supervisors.
The online OSHA 30 construction training offers in-depth safety training programs, aligned with the requirements of occupational health and safety for workers covered by OSHA 29 CFR 1926.
The construction workers, actively participating in the field, must receive an additional OSHA online construction training regarding particular job hazards and safety measures implemented on construction sites.
Upon successful fulfilment of course requirements, participants will receive an online certificate.
OSHA 30 Hour Construction | Course Objectives
After completing the OSHA 30-hour construction classroom training, participants will get an insight into the following areas.
- Introduction to OSHA standards.
- Understand the significance of attaining OSHA 30-hour construction training online. Provision of OSHA historical events and current information will empower the participants to educate themselves on providing a safe environment to workers.
- Recognize the types of rigging equipment used to protect workers
- Understand the elements of 1926 Subpart C (General Safety and Health Provisions)
- Have an understanding of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), and its condition of use in diverse situations. The course features are explained following the OSHA standards.
- Gather an understanding of the fire protection and safety measures in the workplace.
- Recognize the hazards in the cutting and welding industry.
- Recognize the health risks and hazards involved in working at, in or around excavation sites.
- Identify measures to protect workers or heavy equipment from dangerous falls.
- Learn the methods which protect workers engaged in concrete or masonry sites.
- Highlight the hazards and come up with measures which can protect the workers using blasting agents or explosives.
- Enumerate and describe the dangers of working in a confined space
- Learn about common electrical hazards.
- Highlight the significance of scaffolding for workers in an elevated workspace.
OSHA 30 Construction Online | How it Works
- There are no prerequisites for the course.
- To proceed to the next lesson, all quizzes must be passed with a percentage of 70% or more.
- Failure to meet the passing criteria in more than three quizzes will result in restricted access to the OSHA 30 hour and OSHA 40-hour construction training.
- To receive the completion certificate, students must achieve a 70% and above grade in the final exam.
- A mandatory survey must also be completed at the end of the training course in addition to passing the final exam.
- The certificate will be received after the learner successfully meets the passing criteria.