The OSHA 10 construction training is mandatory for workers, employees, and supervisors working in the construction and building sector. At Career Training Experts, we recommend a web-based program which broadly covers the rules, regulations and the health and safety requirements enforced by the construction industry.
The program is designed and intended to offer an entry-level general awareness to construction workers on preventing and recognizing the construction site’s hazards.
Upon successful completion of our OSHA 10 hr construction training program, participants will receive a temporary online certificate along with an OSHA course completion card.
The Components of OSHA 10 Hour Construction Course
OSHA 10 hour construction online courses cover a myriad of topics to ensure full proficiency
- Construction Industry Health Hazards
- Legal Regulations of the Federal OSHA Act
- OSHA's Construction Focus Four
- Rights of Employees
- Material Handling Hazards
- OSHA-Sanctioned Employee Responsibilities
- Hand and Power Tool Hazards
- OSHA-Supported Workers' Rights
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Miscellaneous health and safety regulations.
After the completion of the OSHA 10 Hour construction course, participants will get an insight into the following areas.
- Identify the features of 1926 Subpart C (General Safety and Health Provisions).
- Remember and recall the OSHA inspection priorities and describe the inspection process
- Understand the significance of OSHA’s role in providing a safe and healthy workplace.
- By providing the historical and current OSHA information, enlist the purpose of the OSHA Act along with the functions of OSHA.
Become an Expert with OSHA 10 Hour Construction Training Course
The online OSHA 10-hour construction training is a high-quality e-learning course that assists countless working professionals in a range of disciplines and helps them to renew licenses, prepare for a new profession, acquire a certificate and succeed in today’s competitive marketplace.
By enrolling in this program, candidates can avail:
- Audio lectures and collaborative training exercises with an OSHA 10 hour construction answer key.
- Real-life case studies
- 24/7 access to course material.
- Permitted access to course material from any internet-enabled electronic device.
OSHA 10 Construction Online| How It Works
- Enrollment in the course does not require any prerequisites.
- An experienced, certified expert will be appointed as an instructor.
- A grade of 70% or above should be attained to pass the quizzes
- Failure to meet the passing criteria in more than three quizzes will result in a permanent lock on the participant’s training account.
- Eligibility criteria for receiving a certificate requires participants to attain a grade of 70% or higher in the OSHA 10 general or construction final exam.
- In addition to passing the final exam, participants must complete a mandatory survey after the completion of the training.